Saturday, January 31, 2009

Ports of Call



My parents celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary this past October. We all went on a family vacation last week to commemorate this accomplishment of sustained love. We went on a Carnival Cruise of the Mexican Riviera. It was wonderful to be in the sun and tho we stopped at super touristy ports, I absolutely love Mexico and any chance I can get to practice my Spanish. We all had a relaxing and fun time. I can't believe that a week ago I was laying on the beach with my whole family. It was a rude awakening to come back to a freezing cold winter. BUT today it was 70 degrees here (crazy!). Today was also my grandma's 90th birthday. It is amazing to think she was born in 1919. Time is absolutely baffling to me. Happy Birthday Gram!

1 comment:

kiki said...

A-dor-a-ble, adorable, you.